Natural landscaping solutions
We offer a range of natural bark-based commercial landscaping supplies based on your needs from
For government projects
Visually aesthetic products
To suit commercial garden projects
For odour control management from waste water
For developing a natural rain garden for stormwater management
Soft play for community playground projects
Or laying soils and compost
For community gardens to increase soil health
Repurposing natural wood residues for good
At Azwood, we give natural wood residues another purpose. Our generational knowledge and deep understanding of the entire repurposing process means we’re able to divert natural wood waste from landfills.
Our why: We believe in being resourceful and making the most of what we’ve been given. Positively impacting the environment and giving wood residues another purpose.Why AzwoodAbout us
Partner with Azwood
We partner with industries throughout New Zealand to supply a host of natural products all made from repurposed wood residues.
This includes wood fuel for schools, hospitals, and manufacturing plants, compost and potting mixes for New Zealand growers, wastewater management for local government, and commercial landscaping supplies for civil contractors and landscapers.
- Generational knowledge and trust for ongoing partnerships for commercial projects
- Consistent high-quality products supplied at commercial volumes
- Accredited supplier of certified playground barks for healthy soft play
- Council approved natural bark-based mixes for wastewater odour control and rain garden stormwater management
- Strong relationships with our partners - we’re here when you need us
- Convenient pickup locations and commercial delivery across the South Island
Certified & council-approved products
Many of our products are accredited and council-approved and have been developed over many years. They provide a sustainable, natural option to synthetic products.
A range of certified natural playground bark
Council-approved natural bioretention bark-based mix for rain garden stormwater management
Council-approved natural biofiltration bark-based mix for wastewater odour control
Looking to purchase at a smaller scale?
Information for retailers
At Azwood, we work with garden centres and landscaping yards across the South Island. Offering a consistent supply of landscaping and bark products.
Are you a garden centre or landscape yard looking to stock Azwood® landscaping products?Enquire about stocking Azwood® products
Get in touch today
- Book a deliveryAlready have an account with Azwood?Book a delivery
- Enquire about a productSubmit a form to enquire about a specific productSubmit a general enquiry
- Have an issue?Speak to the customer care team0800 299 663
- Apply for an account with AzwoodAre you a commercial operator looking to purchase in bulk?Submit an application
- Michael Sheffield
Christchurch City Council
“There has been a lot of experimentation into odour control and Biofiltration does a good job at neutralising odours. Communication with Azwood was good and the location enabled our guys to come and pick up directly from your yard.”
What is the difference between mulch vs compost?
Although both are utilised in horticulture and landscaping, mulch and compost have very different and distinct functions.
How to prevent legionnaires' disease when using compost
Learn about legionnaires' disease in compost and potting mixes. Find out why it may be present and how to handle them safely.